The following policy applies to new items sold and shipped by Remco Tools LLC (“Products") and does not cover products sold and shipped by a vendor other than Remco Tools LLC or OBS (out-of-box-special) products sold and shipped by Remco Tools LLC.
Warranty is non-transferable. Only the original purchaser of the product has the right of warranty.
Submit a warranty request using this form.
Warranty termsWe stand firmly behind our Remco Tools products and work hard to minimize manufacturer defects, however, if your product has manufacturer defects, report them to Remco Tools LLC within 5 business days of delivery or failure event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A defect to one part of your product does not guarantee a full replacement of the product. Remco Tools LLC holds the privilege to determine the best way to resolve the issue. This may be by sending a replacement part.
Manufacturer warranties don't cover costs associated with repairs.
'Defects', as defined in this warranty, are any imperfections in material or workmanship that inhibits the use of the product. In no event shall Remco Tools LLC be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product.
Applicable Warranty PeriodsOur standard warranty is counted from the actual date of delivery. The warranty period applies to the original products only.
A failure is a mechanical breakdown or defect in the unit that affects the user’s ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, replacements and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
We hereby cover all Remco Tools products sold by Remco Tools LLC for a period of:
5 years: all metal and mechanical parts and components, including motors and electrical components.
Warranty serviceIn the event of a defect, provide pictures and/or video of the product and defect by email at email@example.com. Providing pictures and/or video will improve our ability to quickly and correctly identify the issue find a resolution. Once we receive a completed request, please allow 1-3 business days to process.
If a replacement is needed and warranty is approved, all in-stock products will be shipped in 3 to 5 business days, most via FedEx or UPS ground.
Warranty ExceptionsIn no event shall Remco Tools LLC be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product This warranty does not cover:
- Products manufactured by other brands
- Anyone but the original purchaser of the product. Warranty is non-transferable
- Any Remco Tools product purchased from dealers or resellers.
- Normal wear and tear over time, including dents, scratches, stains, fading, and tears.
- Problems caused by cleaning agents, degreasers, lubricants, moisture, weather (including natural disasters) and surrounding conditions.
- Damage due to improper assembly or disassembly
- Damage caused by improper cleaning supplies or product modifications, misuse, abuse or floods, fire, hurricanes
- Imprinting and scratching due to writing instruments or other sharp objects
- Scratch, dent, and bent or OBS products
- Weight capacity overloads
- Changes in surface finish or color of the material
- Any gifts, rewards from events, sales or promotions.
My product arrived damagedAll shipments should be inspected upon arrival. Don't accept packages with clear damage to the shipping carton.
- Report any losses or damages within 5 business days of receipt of shipment by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remco Tools LLC reserves the right to deny your claim request.
- Save all packaging until the trial period has ended in case of return.